• some flour (for dough stretching)
• 250 g of puff pastry dough
• a few tablespoons of apricot jam
• 50 g of Plazma Mini Mini
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon of milk
• 30g of Plazma Ground (for sprinkling)
• powdered sugar for sprinkling (optional)
Preheat the oven to 230ºC. Dust your work surface thoroughly with flour and stretch the slightly deflated puff pastry sheet into a rectangular shape using a rolling pin. Cut the rectangle in half lengthways and cut each half into equal triangles. Spread a teaspoon of jam and put one Plazma Mini Mini onto each triangle. Roll them and place them in the baking tray lined with baking paper.
Mix the egg yolk, sugar and milk in a small bowl and coat each roll with that mixture. Sprinkle the coated rolls with some Plazma Ground and bake them for 15 minutes. When the rolls are done, leave them to cool a bit, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.